Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Goldfish Looks Furry What Kind Of Pet Should I Get?!?

What kind of pet should i get?!? - my goldfish looks furry

Ok, so I get a cat in the house of my father and my father to another (or a dog or a large animal so), but hates hamsters and rabbits, and these animals (we think rats rats, although it sweet are doing and totally sweet), so I went down a fish and a hermit crab I! and I have to take it back and forth from from home to my mother, my father! And I do not want to inject water fish when I go through what you really want, a hermit crab tank Cuz I would see her really sweet! I searched Google and all I to know how to take care of them, and there is soooooo much to do! There are other small animals, that these things have May, which are soooo much! (but do not know how a frog or a snake or something) I, it is unlikely that many cases it is then I'll just go with the hermit crab!

No comments:

Post a Comment