Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roll On Girdle Norse Ballad Help!!?

Norse Ballad Help!!? - roll on girdle

Nordic ballad by Henry Longfellow in the god Thor wrote:

I am the God Thor
I am the god of war
I am the thunder!
Here in my Northland
My strength and resilience,
Reign I Forever!

Here, amidst the icebergs
Article I of the peoples;
This is my hammer
Miölner powerful;
Giants and sorcerers
I can not bear it!

These are the gloves,
On this, Movement I,
And the voices;
This is my size;
Whenever I,
The force is twice as much!

The light you see,
Order in the sky
Puffs of purple
It's just my beard red
Wind of the Night
Nations fear!
Jupiter is my brother;
My eyes are like lightning;
The wheels of my car
Roll in the thunder
The blows of my hammer
Ring in the earthquake!

Force rules the world again
He found that,
discarded;
The sweetness is weak,
Strength triumphs
Across the country,
However, it is Thor's-Day!

You are a god
O Galilean!
Thus, a simple hand
For the fight against
Gauntlet or Gospel,
Here's a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment